I'll include this as document to all files shared here. Thanks for understanding.
Since I don't mesh at all but put a lot of work in my creations to recolour, retexture and add some details on retired creators' old clothes I reconvert, I need to provide a strict policy.
For all I share :
- Don't claim as your own
- Don't reconvert to Sims 3 or Sims 4 and respect meshers policy on that matter
- Credit me, but linking back somewhere isn't necessary
- Don't rename my packages which most of time start with LizCrea
Don't re-upload anywhere else (pay or free site, blog), in any shape or form.
You may and only when keeping my packages names as originally labelled by me :
- add my objects recolours and walls to your Sims 2 lots, with the necessary meshes I provided myself (some might be very original, not repositoried - so use only the original meshes)
- add my make-up, costume make-up, accessories retextures, hair retextures to your Sims 2 Sims packages - then also with the necessary meshes.
- My own Sims 2 clothes and those from other creators that I reconverted on other Bodyshapes are only for your own personal use.
- Don't add them to your Sims that you'd share.
- Don't re-upload them anywhere else.
I don't give permission to anyone to re-use the clothing textures I used myself or created after photos, for further reconversions on other bodyshapes, clothes meshes. For reconversions to sexy bodyshapes from + 18 CC Sims 2 sites or forums, I'd rather do this myself, and from now, since February 2014, for my own personal use.
I don't share Only for adults clothes and other Sims 2 creations (+ 18) any longer anywhere.
I don't want to find any creation of mine, PG13 or + 18, ever hosted or reconverted at some Sims 2 (3) related forums like BackAlleySims, simscave, mambacity or their affiliates.
Might I once retire from the Simmers community I'll find myself a way to share past work of mine as I feel.