BeckyLynn's Sims

A Sims 2 forum!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» I just love the new look
Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:42 pm by broomhilda61

» Merry Chirstmas & Happy New Year
Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:32 pm by BeckyLynn

» I'm in love with the Christmasy feel
Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:27 pm by broomhilda61

» Happy Thanksgiving
Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:09 pm by broomhilda61

» I miss this site being active and seeing Becky
Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:05 pm by broomhilda61

» Another Sad day for the Simming World R.I.P.
Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:58 pm by BeckyLynn

» Now a lot worried about you BeckyLynn
Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:05 pm by broomhilda61

» Fairy Posters
Wed May 11, 2016 1:53 pm by broomhilda61

» Happy Birthday BeckyLynn
Mon May 09, 2016 12:53 pm by broomhilda61

February 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
[center]

Share | 

Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
broomhilda61

PostSubject: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:46 pm

Happy Holiday's to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://broomhilda61.dreamwidth.org/
Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:02 am

Hello again Broomhilda at the quietest forum ever ! I'm not often here or elsewhere, but I like anyway this forum to relax a bit even if I don't post much anymore.

Enjoy the Holidays with your family and dear ones. Sending hugs and blessings. And keep in touch whenever you can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lizzyssims2creations.wordpress.com/
broomhilda61

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:39 pm

Hi Lizzy..it maybe quiet now but if I'm here it won't be for long haha..

Enjoy your Holidays with your family and friends as well..Smile
Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:28 am

For me it's quite the same. I'm currently cleaning my downloads, purging for good what I don't want anymore. It takes really a long time for me to sort everything. For clothes and all Bodyshop it's pretty easy and fast (except accessories that I check twice to not miss the meshes needed or to fix). But for objects and build it's a hassle because of master meshes on some sets and maxis recolours which are hard to detect. I have to do this sorting, I got tons of duplicates and I can't stand it anymore. I need free space on my external disk anyway.

Hugs Smile
Back to top Go down
broomhilda61

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:47 am

lol...I'm afraid to touch my download folder..I did a factory restore not to long ago and found that some of my stuff I couldn't get again..luckily I was able to put my downloads on a what do you call those things..their small and you plug them in port something, anyway I got those back out but lost some things in the process they wouldn't load onto that thing..lost the color in the clothes for the school bus driver she looks nude lol..about ready to go back to normal play..but love the look of the Medieval, Rustic and Country..

but been working mostly on the Website it's starting to come alive..
Back to top Go down
Lizzy67

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:03 am

Either you got an external disk or USB key.

I got all, even the oldest CC from 2006 on an external disk, for memorabilia and no longer to use. But I archived those as winrar and might pick up for clothes of good quality to put on better shoes, etc.

I always keep meshes, even if they're orphans, without textures, because with the many sites closing today it's better to have them than to browse constantly the sims2graveyard (it's loading very slowly for me each time) or anywhere else.

I got my "attic" items from sites which are closed, like sterlingsims, some rarities from sapphiresims. It's precious.

Now for clothes today, I keep unzipped the ones I want for my own retexuring works and clothes "reconversions".

The sorting is progressing for all Bodyshop. For all build and buy modes it's irritating me with packages having a string of letters, numbers, so I have to find the packages with the original labels for those. It's often plants, trees, walls, sometimes doors and such. With DDO it's easy to detect what those packages with numbers and letters are, they could be duplicates for stuff I already have, but they can't be marked as duplicates by DDO. Maybe I'd put some stuffs on an empty lot to sort better, for biuld and buy things needing no Master mesh. The packages with numbers and letters are often included in Sims2Packs. Again this for build an d buy is tons of work ! I'm more familiar with all Bosdyshop.

I hope that your little site is going to be improved. I've seen your CC alphabetical lists. I made my own folder of sites in text documents for the ones I'd visit often or just need to remember for meshes, tutorials, etc.

I'm very sad that BPS is totally gone. I was a member from the reflexsims forum old days by 2006. I miss Jonesi today and hope she's doing well. I kept all her stuff on my external disk and recreated a residential lot after a pic, a lot that she stopped sharing at BPS. I called it "The Jonesi House".

Hugs.
Back to top Go down
broomhilda61

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:15 am

Ya that's what it is called USB Port have 2 of them the biggest ones you can get...I'm not worried to much about my site..as long as there is Sims2 and as long as there are creators for Sims2 my site will never die..or unless I die before I find someone I can trust to keep it alive lol..I have joined the SimPearls a lot of the people moved there when BPS closed..

Everything you said between the first and last paragraph I got lost over lol..

Well I have so many bookmarks to add to the site every time I put in 10 I find 20 to bookmark..lol..off to find more stuff ..talk to you later..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims   

Back to top Go down

Happy Holidays to all here at BeckyLynn's Sims
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1