BeckyLynn's Sims
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BeckyLynn's Sims

A Sims 2 forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BeckyLynn's Sims has moved to https://beckylynnsims.freeforums.net/ Please come join us at the new forum!
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» 1950's Living
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptySun Jul 26, 2020 12:35 am by Riverwillows

» Forest Fantasy Bedroom
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyFri Jul 24, 2020 11:44 pm by Riverwillows

» Plum Blossom Living
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 9:12 pm by Riverwillows

» Summer Patio - Rena
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyThu Jul 23, 2020 4:17 pm by BeckyLynn

» Butterfly LIving
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyWed Jul 22, 2020 8:17 pm by Riverwillows

» Sunny Summer Patio
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 1:21 pm by Riverwillows

» Summer Patio - Waves
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyTue Jul 21, 2020 2:56 am by Riverwillows

» Summer Patio - Soft Blue
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 5:37 pm by Riverwillows

» Shrinking Violet Kitchen
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyFri Jul 17, 2020 10:25 pm by Riverwillows

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

I miss this site being active and seeing Becky

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
broomhilda61

broomhilda61

I miss this site being active and seeing Becky Empty
PostSubject: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptySun Oct 16, 2016 3:22 pm

I really miss this site being active..I come over every day even though I wasn't logged in to see if anyone has posted anything new.. Crying and not seeing any new posts.. Crying

I miss you Becky and this site..what can I do to help you get your mojo and the sites mojo back up and running.. I love you

~hugs and smiles my dear friend~

Rose
Back to top Go down
http://broomhilda61.dreamwidth.org/
BeckyLynn
Admin
BeckyLynn

PostSubject: Re: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 12:01 am

Thanks for the hugs and smiles! Between kids, working from home, and everything being turned upside down things have been crazy overwhelming. I do have some stuff in the works to be posted soon! I'm also looking to get more traffic here at the site and looking for staff artists if anyone is intrested in hosting there creations here!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com
broomhilda61

broomhilda61

PostSubject: Re: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 8:07 am

Hi Becky..I am glad your at least semi around girl.. Rose I have missed you..I love you

I wish I was a creator, mesher, recolorer or anything else I would join the staff artists but I am not
I miss this site being active and seeing Becky 2dig7i8

Oh boy a mystery I miss this site being active and seeing Becky 27z98w7 I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeves Happy Feet

I know real life comes first..and it is hard to take even a few minutes for yourself and for the Sims and this site..I have been doing a STRIKE day on Mondays..it worked for 1 day lol! ..but as soon as I can get my household straightened out..I plan on taking more STRIKE days lol..but with small kids that is kind of hard to do..

I figured maybe if I posted something that you might show back up and let us know how you are doing Very Happy

I will be around more now..I promise..I wish I knew how to help you bring in more traffic..what can I do..I can post on my Dreamwidth Journal for you..what else can I do to help you out..let me know..

~hugs and smiles~

angel hug
Back to top Go down
BeckyLynn
Admin
BeckyLynn

PostSubject: Re: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 4:52 pm

Please bear with me. I promise I am getting this site back running just been trying to hop over obstacles lately. Around 5am Monday(nov 7th) my grandmother passed away so please keep my family in your prayers. My computer crashed when I went to get pics of my stuff in game and so now I am going through my DL folder and it is 12GB so I am unfortunately having to delete some stuff :( but it will be ok. Makes room for new stuff lol. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!
Back to top Go down
https://beckylynnsims.forumotion.com
broomhilda61

broomhilda61

PostSubject: Re: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky EmptyFri Nov 11, 2016 6:05 pm

Oh Becky..I am so sorry about your grandmother..I will keep you all in my prayers.. angel hug

I am also sorry about your computer Soapbox but at least you were able to keep most of your CC..that is a good thing Yeah That

Am waiting patiently for your return Drooling

Happy Feet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I miss this site being active and seeing Becky   I miss this site being active and seeing Becky Empty

Back to top Go down

I miss this site being active and seeing Becky
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BeckyLynn's Sims :: Welcome! :: The Front Porch :: Come sit a spell & chat!-
Jump to: